Compact and lightweight, these economical inflatable boats are great ship to shore tender crafts or a highly portable
Bring your roll-up with you to the lake, the beach or where ever! With a set-up time of just minutes, no trailers and no special equipment, these boats will allow easy access to some of those places you’ve only seen from the shore.
With the newly designed Optional FRP console and steering remote control, your boating experience has been never so easy!
What Are Inflatable Boats and How Do They Work?
Inflatable boats are the ideal solution for someone who wants to use a boat on an occasional trip, but doesn’t want the expense or hassle of a traditional, hard-sided boat. Easy to store and easy to use, they are the perfect accessory for your next outdoor water adventure.
Choose Your Purpose
Inflatable boats are the perfect vessels for many different scenarios. They can be used for relaxing, white-water rafting, and simply as a runabout. While they’re not always appropriate for the open sea, they can be the perfect choice for lakes and other “sheltered” bodies of water. These boats are also versatile enough that they can be used with outboard motors or basic paddles, and comfortable enough that you will always enjoy the ride.
Because they can collapse, these boats don’t require a large amount of storage space. There’s no need to surrender part of your yard, or pay for a dock or storage site. They are light enough to be put on a car and they will break down small enough to be stored on a safe shelf in the garage.
Small boats are available that can hold only four people. Larger versions can handle up to eight people. The larger versions will naturally require more room for storage, but being able to transport more people can also mean that you get more enjoyment out of your vessel.
An inflatable boat is not the same thing as an inflatable raft. The removable flooring in these watercraft is rigid, giving you a more stable feel in the water. Fortunately, there are different flooring options, depending on your needs, so you can customize the boat to your own purposes.
There are several advantages to choosing a boat you can inflate. It’s true that they are far less expensive than traditional boats, but the benefits don’t end there.
• Safe – These boats are very stable in the water, making them safe for young and old boaters alike. Every buoyancy tube has several air compartments, so it will stay afloat even if one chamber is compromised.
• Mobile – You don’t need any special equipment to transport your boat from one campsite to another. The boat is easily taken apart and deflated, so moving it is as simple as putting it in your car.
• Greater Load Capacity – Large buoyancy tubes make the load capacity higher than traditional boats of the same size. This allows you to carry more sporting equipment or people when you head out.
• Fuel Efficient – If you choose to use an outboard motor, you won’t spend a small fortune in gas for the tank. You can go out and really enjoy your boat without feeling guilty about the cost of gas.
• Easy Maintenance – Soap and water cleans your boat, and inflation is easily done with a foot pump. There is really nothing on these boats to break, so you can enjoy yours for many years to come.
• Smooth, Comfortable Ride – Not only do those buoyancy tubes allow you to carry larger loads, they also create a wonderful, soft ride. Impacts are well cushioned, and the wide tubes mean that spray from the water is neatly deflected away from you.
Inflatable boats are perfect for an amazing range of activities. Snorkelers love how easy the boats are to use in shallow waters while scuba divers rave about how easy the boats are to get in and out of. Rescue agencies also prefer inflatables. Ideal as yacht tenders, their smooth ride makes them great pleasure boats. Their light weight also makes smaller versions good for camping trips and backpacking excursions.
Whether you are heading out white water rafting or just like the idea of having a boat for relaxation, inflatables are an excellent option. They are generally less expensive than traditional boats. Further, since they require little storage space and offer a range of benefits, your toughest decision might be in how to choose the one you like the best!
OUTDECK is a Bangalore based supplier of Water-sport equipment such as Kayaks, Inflatable-Rafts, Boats, Dinghy, Fishing-boats, Rowing-boats, Fishing-gear, Camping-gear, & outdoor-adventure-gear
We deliver Fishing-gear, Fishing-rod, Telescopic-Rod, Fishing-pole, Surf-fishing-rod, Salt-water-fishing-rod, Casting-rod, Spinning-rod, Fishing-accessories, in India